We currently need members to fill the following positions. Job descriptions are available for the more detailed positions.
1. Publication/Advertising: We have no one to publish a monthly newsletter or to advertise our upcoming events through local media. Individuals with these skills can help us grow.
2. Show Chairpersons: SWS seems to always be on the lookout for persons to work as show chairs. Some training is possibly required and our staff is willing to work with those who can help. We need to train a person now for a national show chair position. Training for the most part is watching how the current chair does the various aspects of the position in terms of setup and management. The position requires working with several board members and outside agencies. A job description is available and you would not need to take on the entire position all at once - help is available.
3. Workshop Chairperson: SWS needs a person to be the workshop chair for the spring workshop. If you help us this year you can sit in the next years class for 1/2 the membership cost to attend. This position is critical for SWS and it is currently vacant.
4. Receptions: SWS needs people to manage meetings and do reception setups/tare-downs.
5. Attendance monitor: We need someone to take attendance at our meetings.
6. Backup Helper: Most of our positions are one person deep - we need a person in training to serve as a backup for these one person shops.