The Inland Northwest Land Conservancy, (INLC), is hosting the SWS Membership Fall Show 2019. INLC works with willing private landowners who wish to conserve their own land by working with partners. Partners include other landowners, conservation groups and government agencies working to conserve the special places that nourish wildlife and help to preserve the clean air, water, and scenic beauty of our region.
LOCATION" The Community Building lobby is located at: 35 West Main Avenue, in downtown Spokane, between Browne and Division.
• Deadline for submission is August 20, 2019.
• Entrants will be contacted by September 1, 2019.
• Artwork delivered to the Community Building on Tuesday, October 1 between 10-11:30
• The opening night reception will be First Friday, October 4, 5-7:30 pm.
• The show will officially end on Monday, October 28, 2019.
• Paintings are collected from Community Bldg on Tuesday, October 29, 10-11:30.