Dale Laitinen Workshop
April 2-5, 2020 from 9:00 am - 4 pm at Spokane Art Supply, 1303 N Monroe Street, Spokane, WA 99201
-Instruction includes discovering ways to enhance your paintings through finding character in your subject and making it your "own."
-Technical instruction includes use of transparent watercolor and white acrylic gesso mixed with watercolor as a way of integrating opaque passages in your work.
-In addition to painting, the practice of drawing in a sketchbook and laying out your design will be an important part of our discussion.
-Daily schedule: Each day will begin with a demo by the instructor followed by individual painting and instruction. Participants will be encouraged to create their own works from the preliminary sketching to finished works.
Registration fee is $400
- Deposit of $150 will hold your place, balance of $250 due on or before March 2, 2020.
- To pay in full, select both deposit and balance options and add to the cart.
- If paying a deposit only, please return to this window and select "balance" to complete your registration before the deadline.
Cancellation policy is as follows:
- SWS reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class within one week of the date and for any reason.
- A refund of the course fee is returned or credited to the customer in the event of a Workshop cancellation by SWS.
- Students must cancel thirty  days or more in advance, in order to receive the refund of the Workshop price (less 10%). This allows SWS enough time to fill the space in the workshop.
- Students who cancel less than 30 days in advance of a Workshop, or who opt not to attend the Workshop, are not eligible for a refund.
If you have any questions concerning the Workshop, or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Amalia Fisch: email@example.com or 509-499-6288
Payment via credit card or PayPal.